Reverend Guitars Super Rev '69 Lime
This highly sought after special edition guitar was built to evoke the same emotions as the prestigious Super Bee cars of the 1960's. Equipped with a single Railhammer pickup in the bridge position, the Super Rev from Reverend is a highly collectible set neck guitar with tons of character. This particular selection has a small crack in the finish of the headstock.
- Body: Korina Solidbody
- Pickups: Alnico Grande Bridge
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic with Stop Tail
- Neck: Three-Piece Korina
- Scale: 24 3/4"
- Neck profile: Medium Oval
- Fingerboard: Ebony - 12" Radius
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Truss rod: Dual Action - Headstock Access
- Tuners: Reverend Pin-Lock
- Nut: 43mm Width - Boneite
- Controls: Volume, Tone, Bass Contour
- Strings: 10-46