Blackstar AMPED 3 Dept. 10 100-Watt High Gain Guitar Amp Pedal (Open Box/B-Stock)
INTRODUCING AMPED 3
The 100W Multi-Channel, High-Gain Amp Pedal
AMPED 3 is a 100 Watt pedal multi-channel amplifier. It features one of the highest gain circuits that Blackstar has ever developed and with the ability to recall your favourite tones via presets. AMPED 3 is capable of delivering the tone and feel of traditional valve amps.
You can use it in the front end of a traditional amp, power a cabinet at 100 Watts or go direct, ensuring you can take your sound with you anywhere. Power reduction down to 1W and USB-C connectivity ensure it’s equally at home in the studio or on the stage.
- 100W 3 channel high gain pedal amp.
- Performance ready programable amp with Boost and configurable Reverb via the Architect software.
- Unique high-headroom design that delivers maximum power and optimum tone with any 8 or 16 Ohm cabinet set-up.
- Response control delivers three distinctly different and authentic power valve responses - EL84, EL34 and 6L6. Each setting delivers the response, dynamics, sag and break-up characteristics of the selected valve power amp.
- Patented ISF control.
- 3 footswitchable channels, each with 2 voicings allowing you to dial in your perfect tone.
- Programable Pre or Post Boost including level control.
- Pro connectivity and integration into your setup using low latency USB audio as an interface for recording, TRS stereo line out and XLR Mono D.I. for live use.
- CabRig simulator output for direct connection.
- Effects loop, 2 x 9V DC outputs and MIDI for easy integration into your pedalboard or rig.