Canvas Stereo Dual Line Isolator/DI
You are the artist. Your sound is the paint, and this is your canvas. The Canvas stereo is a Direct Box/Line Isolator designed to remove any resistance between you and your audience by giving a pristine sonic foundation to build your masterpiece upon. From houses of worship to the dive bar downtown, Canvas Stereo is built to be the performance tool that goes wherever you are making your music.
Canvas Stereo is a Passive Line Isolator (LI) and Direct Injection (DI) device that converts your unbalanced signals into balanced signals for interfacing properly with your recording interface or mixer at front-of-house. If you’re using an amp-in-a-box (DSP Guitar Rig), like our ACS1, keyboards, or any other instrument utilizing both left and right outputs, then the Canvas Stereo is your new bridge to the front-of-house. The Canvas Series DIs pack everything you need from a DI/LI into a standard pedal-sized enclosure designed to look great right on top of your board.
- Flat frequency response from 20Hz-20kHz
- Converts ¼” unbalanced input to XLR balanced output.
- Transformer isolated output.
- Sum switch
- When disengaged (out), the left input connects to the left thru. The right input connects to the right thru allowing the use of stereo amplifiers.
- When engaged (in), Sum connects the left and right thru jacks together to combine the signals for running into a single amplifier (use either thru jack).
- Pad: Enables a -15dB input pad (Only in D.I. mode) for reducing hot signals in order to minimize distortion.
- D.I./L.I.: Choose between Direct Injection or Line Isolator modes (Out for DI, In for LI)
- GND Lift: Isolates the GND pin on XLR to help reduce hum if present. Leave out for normal operation.
- Custom wound transformers for low THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) and full frequency response.