Boss SL-2 Slicer Guitar Pedal
Envelop your music in vibrant rhythmic energy with the SL-2 Slicer, an inspiring creative tool filled with colorful sonic grooves. This BOSS original chops your sound into unique percussive patterns—including many processed with internal filters and effects—and provides multiple output options that bring grooves to life across the stereo field.
Evolved from the legacy SL-20 Slicer, the SL-2 offers expanded capabilities while shrinking the size to the pedalboard-friendly BOSS compact format. Instantly elevate performances with 88 onboard patterns and tap into more via the BOSS Tone Studio app. Grab the knobs to tweak audio slices on the fly and sync to songs with tap tempo and MIDI. Fun and easy to use, the SL-2 brings fresh musical power to all types of creators, from guitarists and keyboardists to loop performers, DJs, beatmakers, and beyond.
- The famous BOSS Slicer effect in an advanced compact pedal
- Instantly create compelling sonic grooves with single and dual Slicer paths processed with multiple internal effects
- 88 memory locations with pre-loaded patterns (eight types with 11 variations for each)
- Control the wave shape and length of sliced audio with Attack and Duty knobs
- Adjust the overall effect level with +/-12 dB range
- Mono/stereo input and output for integration with any setup
- Seven stereo output modes: Fixed, EFX/Direct, Random, Ping-Pong, Auto, 3D Cross, and 3D Rotation
- Connect to the BOSS Tone Studio app (macOS/Windows) via USB to explore and load alternate patterns
- Control bypass and tap tempo with the onboard pedal switch
- Connect up to two footswitches or an expression pedal for external parameter control
- TRS MIDI input for clock sync and CC control
- BOSS five-year warranty