Blackstar St. James 50 EL34 Combo
When it comes to tone and that all-important ‘feel’ factor, great valve amps rightfully remain the ‘gold standard’. The trouble is that great ones capable of delivering 50 Watts or more are all back-breakingly heavy. Until now… enter St. James Series – the lightest 50 Watt valve guitar amps on earth.
Hundreds of hours of critical listening against the most revered amplifier references mean St. James raises the sonic benchmark again. In addition to the obvious tonal differences between EL34 and 6L6 power valves, both of the St. James designs are honed to their own particular use case. The St. James EL34 is the amp for Classic tones combining world-class British Crunch and jaw-dropping, very US-sounding Cleans. The 6L6 version has the same clean headroom, but this is coupled with Blackstar’s highest gain Overdrive circuit to date.
- Ultra-lightweight 50 Watt head
- 2 x ECC83, 2 x EL34
- Two footswitchable channels
- Footswitchable Channel II Boost (‘top boost’)
- 50W / 2W / Sag power reduction
- Master Volume
- Digital Reverb
- Effects loop with effects level switch
- USB audio output
- XLR D.I. output
- Cab Rig advanced DSP cabinet simulator
- Footcontroller included
- Stunning boutique look including illuminated logo