Gravity Picks Razer Standard 3
The Razer shape is similar to a normal guitar pick shape, differing by the uniformed, narrow taper all the way from the shoulders down to the tip. It is not as wide as the Classic model.
Dimensions: Standard: 1.02" wide, 1.17" tall
REASONS TO USE A GRAVITY PICK
- Shaped and polished by professionals to bring you a quality product that cannot be matched at this price point.
- Acrylic grips very well as it has the ability to glide across the strings with very little resistance.
- Instant tone improvement.
- Play faster and louder with our unique material and bevel design.
- Proprietary beveling system to give the most consistent bevels possible. You will receive a consistent product each and every time you order.
- Lasts much longer than a regular pick.
POLISHED VS. MASTER FINISH
The bevels on each pick are shaped on a grinding wheel which creates rough bevels. Those bevels are then polished or left unpolished (which we call "Master Finish").
The polished version glides across the strings with vey little effort.
The Master Finish (unpolished) version is a bit brighter and creates a different release off the string. It allows you to "dig in" a bit more. It is just a personal preference.